Sunday, December 30, 2007
Alyn...I mean Alvin & The Chipmunks

To think I was sleepy just now, I'm quite awake when I got home. Ironed my clothes, bathe, then sleepy again...

Had fun, yeah. Not exciting fun, but at least it's fun. Cos we had no plans after the movie so we walk around like lost sheep till we stop somewhere and crap around.

Half day tomorrow for sure. Was thinking of going cycling after work. It's a matter of wanting to do it or not. I need to workout. sigh.

PS: I'm not posting the pics. Until I feel like it.

timed, 9:44 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.