Tuesday, December 04, 2007
About me

I like what I wrote for my Friendster profile just now...

"I live in Civil Defence Academy.

My wife is my Breathing Aparatus.

I have two kids, a hose and a nozzle.

My parents are Pump Ladder(PL) and Light Fire Attack Vehicle(LFAV). I always call her LF but most people call her the Red Rhino.

My breakfast consist of 5 B(asic) X(ercise). Lunch, Fire drill and dinner about 1.5L of tap water.

Now, I'm divorced. My kids went with my wife. So are my parents. Now I am a Provost. Upholding law and order in SCDF, with Pride, Discipline and Honor."

And that also sums up what's been happening in my life as an NSF.

timed, 10:37 PM.
Comments: that's very creative.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:58 PM   heee
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:38 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.