Thursday, December 13, 2007
1 more day

My mind was prepared to endure 6 months in camp.

Suddenly, I have to endure only 6 weeks. The next 3 weeks are nowhere near endurance. During this 3 weeks, I was happy to get punish by pushups, power leg, run-and-touch-that-pole-and-come-back. What I do not miss is Foot Drill. Why? Cos it makes my starched uniform drenched in sweat and I sweat alot...and I mean ALOT. Blame high metabolic rate.

To be a provost means we are in charge of security. Meaning, anything happens within the camp,division or hq, the blame will falls back on you. Huge responsibility. Therefore, we must ensure everyone's safety. If firefighters are to protect the civilians, we protect the firefighters. Though, it also means we are the most hated personnel in SCDF. We enforce SCDF rules and regulation. Think of it as a school's Discipline Master. You can't do this, you can't do that, you must do this, you must do that, you must not be late or you'll be charge, blablabla.

There is also a unit within the whole Provost unit that catches one of the most common service offenders, Awolist (AWOL=Away Without Official Leave). This unit are the most active to me. It is as close as I can get to the activeness of a firefighter's job. BUT, they're stationed at the Detention Barrack itself, so, very, far, from home.

I end my post with the letter 'l'.


timed, 9:22 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.