Sunday, October 28, 2007
It's Sunday already?!

Sunday blues.

Man...need to book in tonight already. So fast...I just booked out yesterday.

Hectic week next week. I hope I can get through it. Endure! My SGTs said the first 3 months are just physical endurance and the next 3 months are mental endurance. Physical endurance is easier than mental endurance he said. Trust your instructors, they are always right...most of the time :p

Just take the days as it comes.

Guard duty tomorrow.

SCT me keluar baris. "Lead with pride, 27th!"

timed, 3:31 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.