Saturday, October 06, 2007
annnndd...it's the 4th week!

PTP phase, nearly over. I'll be going to ERS insyaAllah. I went for the interview last Tuesday. The interview was so sudden. It was suppose to be on Wed. Then suddenly my CPL came to our bunks. Call up the names, including mine and straight away go for the interview.

I lost about 5-6kg in 3 weeks! Thus my weight reached the 60s nw! My timing for 2.4 km is 13min. Not a passing time but it's a huge improvement since my first IPPT test. My first test 2.4 km time was freaking 18 mins!!!!

And this week, I was appointed as the bunk IC (in charge). And last Thurs, combined with another platoon 1 bunk mistakes during bunk inspection, we had a total of 24 mistakes (14 mistakes from our bunk :p). After a discount from the CPL, we have to do ONLY 240 push ups :D

Then Friday. Book out day. Or so I thought. My name really falls on the guard duty list. hah. Guard duty is not that bad. Since my part was just sit in the CCTV air conditioned room, and prowl a certain area of BRTC.

Next week. New intake. Azli masuk! HAHA! Slamat ah. Intake korg tk akan 'se-lucky' intake kteorng.

timed, 8:42 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.