Monday, September 10, 2007
明日ですね

The hour is near.

I will embark on a journey that will change my whole life. A life that I could never imagine. A journey that will also change myself both physically and mentally. (Probably spiritually too)

My limits will be tested and surpass. (I'm planning to overcome my limits!)

This will change a boy to a man! (What kind of man though, is all up to me.)

Now go forth h3rman! Protect the civilians of Singapore! Become their defender! Become..!!

A Civil Defender!! *cue explosive background music*

----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

yeah...it's tomorrow. Everything all packed...I think. I'm not planning to bring my handphone to camp this week. I don't think I need to use it that often.

I managed to read up some blogs of previous enlistee of their experience in SCDF NS. Interesting I should say. Some posts just got me excited and some got me...speechless.

Anyway, I hope I can get through 7 months smoothly insyaAllah. That's the long term goal.

The short term goal is that this 4 weeks will end swiftly. Hurry up and finish my Physical Training Phase (PTP), pass my IPPT and get on with Emergency Response Specialist (ERS) course, insyaAllah.

wow, I can't believe I even planned out my NS life when I don't know what will happen. hahaha.

From today onwards, Sept 11 will be mark as the day I enlist into National Service, in my calender.

I'll update about it weekly if I get the chance.

brb this friday.

timed, 7:04 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.