Thursday, September 06, 2007
もうすぐだぁぁ~

4 more days and counting.

I have not buy anything yet. I am in a poor fitness condition.

I can't believe it.

...

...

WOW I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING FOR MY NATIONAL SERVICE IN FOUR FREAKIN' DAYS!

This will be a great milestone in my life. Well, the other upcoming milestone would be enetering university, getting married and having my first child. InsyaAllah.

So, I would probably be out of Singapore lifestyle for 2 weeks max and after I book out, I'll probably have at least 2 days to enjoy before going back in. What a life!

Nervous, excited. Can't wait for it, hate it.

Welcome to Singapore Civil Defence Force, h3rman. Yeah, it'll be my job saving you guys.

timed, 9:02 AM.
Comments: wishing u all the best!
# posted by Blogger Fr3aK[A]z0iD : 3:34 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.