Saturday, September 29, 2007
3rd week

Body is aching all over!

It's the 3rd week already! Next week will be the last week, and then a few more days and PTP phase will be over for me insyaAllah.

This week, to sum it up, I think I've done nearly 200 push ups (improper ones). Maybe more, I lost count. lawl. But by this week, I don't care doing all this. Push ups have already become like part of my day in life. Every end of the day, before sleep, I would try to remember back what I've done for the day and thought that it was a fun day. And the next day when I wake up and think of the training waiting ahead of me I will think it'll be a rough day today.

Bunk mates are fun. We got a joker,fighter,leader, a person to bully (ahah), stress reliever and so on.

My corporal have said during the first few days of the 2nd week that recruit days will be the best days of the entire 2 yrs of NS life, and the last few weeks of it will be the greatest. I can see the truth to his words already.

I'm still worried whether I could pass my IPPT test.

The instructors have been great. I guess it's because of the fasting month.

Next week we will have our vocation interviews, I think. This will decide in which vocation we will be for the rest of our NS life in SCDF. From the most sought after vocations like Emergency Response Specialist (ERS),Firefighter,Special Rescue Battalion (SRB), Medic and so on to the extremely sought after vocations like drivers,clerks,storeman,infocomm specialist blablabla.

Last Monday we had our Master Parade for Alpha Coy. All 3 platoons march off to the parade square, and stand there for the next 1/2 hr while our OC of Alpha Coy, our Captain (CPT) do uniform inspection on every single one of us. I think I can get a gist of how those people who are involve in Nday parade feels standing out there for nearly an hour. Standing still in 'sedia' postion.

Footdrill is fun and tiring. Footdrill in laymen terms would be learning to march. It's fun when all 32 people in your platoon synchonise together. It's tiring when the CPLs are not satisfied and make us do it again and again...and again. For the good of us of course.

I heard next week, our platoon will be on the weekend guard duty. And the list of names seems to fall on my name! This means I would probably be booking out on Saturday!!! or maybe later!!! noooooo

timed, 12:58 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.