Wednesday, August 22, 2007
僕の人生

20 years have passed since I left SGH. Wow, Twenty. That's like 10 times 2. 20. I feel so special to be 20. In Japan, 20 is the age you are known as an adult. Though I don't feel 'adult-ish'.

Feels great to reach twenty. I cant imagine what I will be in another 10 years. Married hopefully, God willing, with a kid? A boy perhaps? Heh. And my own house. whoah. Can't imagine that happening to me from what I am right now. Haha. I wonder where I'll be working. How much I earn. Can I really be the boss of my own company as I have always dream? Will it be successful? Or will the dream remain as a dream?

Will I really reach 30? InsyaAllah I will with His permission.

Twenty is a great turning point in my life. I'm going for National Service in Civil Defence, like how I always wanted. Now that I think about it, up until now, all that's happened to me is how I've always wanted. From the moment I finish sec 4 up till now, all my dreams came true. I got into NYP, in a course that I want, I did quite well for my Diploma if I do say so myself and NS in CD to name a few. I don't know how long this streak will last.

A seminar I went to talk about how when you dream about something with a strong desire, you wish will come true. When you dream you want something in your life that you truly desire from the bottom of your heart, you will unconsciously work towards that dream. Eventually, it will come true.

So start daydream! If you want $1 billion by 40, start your ambition know. Write it somewhere on a piece of paper and store it somewhere. By God's will you'll earn it trough your hardwork. If that seems far fetched, then write you'll earn 500 bucks by end of the year. See if it'll work. If not, maybe you really didn't want it at all or you don't even care.

20....sigh. Great to be here.

timed, 12:34 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.