Tuesday, July 31, 2007
PSP

Damn, I should have guess Sony's going to release a slim version of PSP. I mean why not? They've done it for PS and PS2, now they do it for PSP! And the slim version is not just slim, there are many internal features that the first one doesn't. This new PSP can even act as a UMD player for your TV! It connects to a TV!! You can even play PSP games at your TV!!

Tempting, tempting. I feel like selling off my current PSP and buy this new one. Arrgh.

At this rate, there is bound to be a slim version of PS3, luckily I've not bought PS3 yet. Not until 2009 maybe...


New PSP on the left, old PSP on the right.

timed, 3:07 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.