Sunday, July 22, 2007
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows...END

Why do the wizards and witches lock their doors when it could be unlocked by anyone who knows 'Alohomora'?



timed, 1:17 AM.
Comments: Some locks cannot be opened with that spell. Remember towards the end of book one during that dungeon scene? (I hope I didn't get mixed up the books with the movies :/)

Anyway, what has this got to do with Deathly Hallows?
# posted by Blogger fikachan : 3:00 AM   Oh, and have a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46722456@N00/sets/72157600938553565/

I was disappointed you couldn't join the fun!
# posted by Blogger fikachan : 3:02 AM   I was talking about 'conventional', muggle locks. I don't think every wizards and witches knows how to lock magically.

Sometimes, titles are just for show...
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 10:31 AM   I think what you said is possible, that not all wizarding folk know how to lock magically. Nor do all of them know how to UNLOCK magically. Remember Book 6, when the Weasley twins sold the Shield hats and stuff? Said they can't believe the Ministry people can't do a "decent shield charm" and so bought the hats in bulk.
# posted by Blogger singapotter : 9:53 AM   Harry Potter loophole!
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:12 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.