Friday, July 13, 2007
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows



The last book of the whole series of Harry Potter. Soon! I'm still thinking at what time I should buy the book. And also, this book will be the first book I'm gonna read for this year!

As I've said, I quit my job last Wed. Ever since then, I've been going out nearly everyday. Thurs, badminton with friends at Eunos CC, Fri, Bowling, Saturday, mini-reunion with my secondary classmates, Sunday...I can't remember where I went. Monday, Ice-skating for the 2nd time in my life, Tues rest. Wednesday badminton again. Thurs outing with poly sch mates cum watching Harry Potter and today, Fri...well, I did went out but just for lunch.

Thus, money spent=big

timed, 5:42 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.