Wednesday, July 04, 2007
できましたよ

Ceremony done. Pics. 'nuff said.


My class, or at least almost half of it. Some didn't come, most didnt graduate. That's all the girls in my class. yeah. 5.


Family pic.


Reception. There's ice-cream puff! I ate alot :D


After ACTUALLY taking the cert. At this point, most of us were sweating, especially me.


Dinner. Amirah's Grill.


After dinner photo. (I just realize I look ABIT like an coughadultcough here.)


Starting from here, one by one the girls nak tangkap glamour with us


2nd one


3rd one


4th


5th


last one

PS: Quit my job. 1 month+ to enjoy till NS

timed, 11:23 PM.
Comments: Herman, rambut cam 80's style seh.
# posted by Blogger singapotter : 6:09 PM   heh, it'll change again. and again,and again, until i enter NS. Then I'll have constant hairstyle for 6 months at least.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 9:59 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.