Tuesday, May 22, 2007
仕事

You know what, I'm quite happy with my job right now. Little thinking needed, all muscle. Good worktime (3pm-9pm). Fun guys, all malay, around the same age as me, more or less. Different background. Stress reliever. Go home, tired, sleep.



If only this kind of labour job could be some sort of a career, paying 1.5k and higher. Actually, I don't very much like office job. This coming from an IT student....diploma graduate *ehem*. Office job can be boring sometimes when you don't have work. Sit all day. You have to deal with your boss, deadlines blablabla. It's fun when you don't have people backstabbing you.



Though I like my current part-time job, I'm not planning to work there for long. Just to save up some money. Nak kawin!



Nak tngk Pirates of the Caribbean 3!

timed, 11:09 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.