不満足です
In the name of Allah
I may not be the best Muslim, although I try my hard to, but I'm very dissapointed with some of the female Madrasah's student, especially ex-Madrasah students who have continued their studies to local tertiary school.
I'm talking about the tudung. SOME of them take it lightly that they don't mind showing their aurat to others. They took photos of themselves without their tudung and post it in their personal blog or put it up as their MSN display picture. Think about the damage you'll do to yourselves as a Muslimah and others. Think about the number of non-Muhrim that will see your pictures. Think about hellfire.
I know there are cases in school where they have no choice but to take it off due to some circumstances which I as a guy would probably not understand. But with the situation I mention previously, are they proud of what they are doing? What have they learn in Madrasah? Was (minimum)10 years not enough to teach them the importance of covering their aurat? Or maybe 10 years was enough and they feel like releasing the 'binds of freedom'? You know what, everything that your teachers taught you go down the toilet. Waste of time man. I mean, they are teenagers now. 17 years and above. They should be able to think about what they were taught. At least. I've seen Muslimaat from secular schools that knows better what's good for them.
Muslimah may become a wife and probably a mother someday. They are partly responsible to teach their children what is right or what is wrong, and what they teach is what thier children will probably teach to their own children and it goes down the family tree. Just think of the good things that they'll teach them. And think of the bad things that will be taught, that when you see what they'll do when you return to the afterlife, you'll regret. Some families have their husbands working while the wives take care of their kids at home. Thus they are the ones spending the most time with the children. What they are, is what their kids will be.
Again, I'm stressing about the situation I mention in paragraph 2. Tell me the reasons what made you to do it.
Allhamdulilah to those who still treasure themselves.
Now, why am I writing it down here rather than just telling it straight to them? Answer this for me, what happen when I point something this sensitive to them? Which is important? My relationship as a friend? or as a Muslim? The obvious answer is the latter of course BUT this is the real world. Singapore, year 2007, Teenagers. Which answer they reaaaallly want? Which are the better approach? Direct confrontation or sarcasm? Tell me what I should do best.
This goes for me as an ex-Madrasah student. I don't know if I've done what that have been taught. I can't see my own mistakes. I'm probably more worst than these Muslimaat. They probably have done something that might earn them better place than me in the afterworld.
Allah knows best.
timed, 11:37 PM.