Saturday, May 05, 2007
面白い言葉をここに入れてください

My wrist hurts. Must've mishandled some heavy box or something while doing my work.



Yeah work. 3pm-9pm. Mon-Fri. Official position name "Cartage Agent", better known as "keje angkat2 kotak pat cargo". Kinda tiring, depends on what I get to do on that day. The most tiring so far was unloading the cargo from the truck. First day summore. I've been looking to do this kind of work actually. It'll do me a good workout. Probably will prepare me A BIT for NS later Sept.



I like to do work where I can move around to do things. If I just sit around all day, I become lazier...I'm already lazy.









My uncles just called. Asked me to go fishing. Woohoo. First time! Gg now. BYE


timed, 10:38 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.