Monday, April 16, 2007
でっかいの

This morning when I went for a cycle, I passed by this field by the sidewalk. It's a huge field by the way with the woods at the back. Was it wood or forest? Didn't matter. Anyway, from far, I could see something popping out from the field. It was this huge monitor lizard! It's the biggest I ever seen in my life 1st hand. It ran away though before I could pass by it and take a good look. But wow. Hahaha. The grass wasn't that tall so I could see it's body also. I'm not even sure if it's a monitor lizard. From what I see, it's like an overgrown skink. It's sort of brownish all over, no pattern. Haha, excited seh.



So, a picture of my bike, a few meters after the encounter.




timed, 1:17 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.