Sunday, April 15, 2007
どうするね~

During a long holiday, it gets more boring when your friends are working and you're the only one who has all the free time at home. And it gets even worse when your friends work time are not office hours. If it's office hours then at least we could hang out after work.



Now that I have a bike, as in bicycle, I just realize that I got no cycling buddy nearby. Oh well.



Cyclist and pedestrians are like two different species sharing the same travel paths. But one thing for sure, they 'fear' cyclist. 'Make way for us when we cycle~~'





All that's left is to look forward this Saturday...


timed, 10:22 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.