Sunday, March 18, 2007
今の俺が。。。

So what's up me...



Waiting for my last poly result which will be out this Wednesday.

No work, at home all day, all night, all week. My PS2 and computer entertain my boredom.

NS! Still waiting for the letter of enlistment. Well, not exactly waiting. More like if I don't get it, good, if I do then it's ok though.

Applied for NTU and SMU. I like SMU campus compared to NTU or NUS. But facilities-wise, NTU and NUS might have more.



What else,oh yah, graduation day. It's like my first graduation in my life. I don't have any proper graduation ceremony when I was Sec 4. Coming June I think.



That's about it.






timed, 7:50 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.