Monday, February 19, 2007
マジかよ。。。

The fact that I've finish poly still has not registered into my brain. Rather than having a vacation, it feels like today I'm skipping school instead. Even if it doesn't feel like skipping school, it feels like I'm having a term or semester break and I have to go back to school when the next term starts.

This situation is the same when I finished my O levels last time...Only that time, it's a bit more cheerful. This time, my last day in poly KINDA sucks. It happens just like that. *snap* and it's over.

timed, 8:18 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.