Saturday, February 10, 2007
できるかな...

1 more week till I finish my poly life.

That being said in a casual tone.

My final year project is finish, unofficially. The work is done, only left with the presentations,reports and some documentations. Miscellaneous.
.................................

My mom has started to develop her grandmother part. Talking about my marriage, when I would get married, how many kids I'm gonna have. My future wife. You know, all those stuff. And I am beginning to think about moving on in my life. I have started to worry when I'm gonna get married, whether I get to choose who I'm gonna marry, whether I'm gonna have a girlfriend anytime soon. You know, all those stuff.

If all goes to plan, I'll be 27 by the time I finish Uni. My parents were married 21 years ago at the age of 25...according to my calculation. At 25, I'll probably be in my 2nd year of University. The whole marriage thing at what age doesn't bother me. It's about stable income. Unless my dad still give me weekly allowance by that time, you could call that stable income too but that's not gonna happen.

These things are too troublesome for me but I still have to do it...

.....I'm beginning to sound like a certain someone from 'Naruto'.

timed, 10:25 PM.
Comments: Herman,
I don't think your mom mentioned about you applying to NTU. Heheh. NUS, SMU adelah.
# posted by Blogger singapotter : 8:46 PM   oh rly? She was the one who wants me to apply for NTU specifically. When I apply for SMU first, she asked 'why not NTU?'
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 10:10 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.