Thursday, February 01, 2007


Applying for Uni is such a pain. They only have online application forms. Then you need to submit your supporting documents personally to them (my only option). And during filling out the application form, you need to write an essay of not more than 300 words. That's not the end of it, when you finally get a place, they would call you up to go for an interview.

This is such a chore for me that I almost feel lazy to do all this.

And why the hell am I awake right now when there's school in a couple of hours!?

....

Oh wth, why am I worrying about these things anymore. If i'm sleepy at sch I'll just sleep. yay to no study and no exam and 95% freedom.

timed, 2:37 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.