Friday, January 26, 2007
たのしいぃぃ

Some might have missed it but a few days ago, I put up at my MSN nick that I'm giving away a couple of tix to Taufik Batisah's NYP Campus Concert. So, I went to the concert just now. One word. FUN

At first I went just to support my friend since he organise the event. Well, not that the event need to worry about audiences numbers. Anyway, he gave me the front seat. It was like two rows from the stage and riight in the middle. Yeahh. So when Taufik was standing at the center of the stage, he was directly in front of me. So yeah. fun. hahaha.

funfunfunfufnufnufnufnufnufnufnufufnfufnufnufnufnufnufnfunfunfunfunfufnunfun. phew.

If I were to describe him, he's cool, from a guy point of view. Just like how I see Keanu Reaves as Neo. Cool.

Not gonna elaborate anymore.

timed, 9:11 PM.
Comments: and u never tell me this sia... abeh tak tahu nak blang aku..so that i cud pass u my cam.. gini seh man... niwae thnx aku sayang sama kamu!!
# posted by Blogger Aidah : 10:48 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.