Tuesday, January 16, 2007
何になった、俺は!

5 more weeks till the end of poly for me.

My project is about helping ppl do their project, research for them, show them how to do it and so on. seriously, that's what I've been doing.

I have to learn to say 'NO' and 'I don't know'.

Other ppl's project have progress, but not mine. thanks to me of course.

NO....I don't know....NO....I don't know.

I space out often nowdays

timed, 8:32 PM.
Comments: tu uh ko..jgn nk step baik la..ko tu mmg tk baik..so be urself k..:P
# posted by Blogger Farah Umainah : 11:01 AM   btol jgk eh ckp kau...b myself. k.
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 2:42 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.