Sunday, January 14, 2007
幸せニュス

Happy news must be shared.

I got my first, official, paid, big, website project!

الحمدلله

Start with small, finish with a big one.

I charge our client cheap since we're fairly new in the business. I can legally charge a few thousands though. ASP.NET programmer and all. Microsoft Certified. blablabla.

My fren and I will do this. A programmer and designer. wait, can i be consider a designer too?....nah.

timed, 9:37 AM.
Comments: Cool! Congrats! :)
# posted by Blogger fika : 7:03 PM   woohhooo.. congrats beb.. i pray u all the best for ur new born bisnes.. dah dpt bayaran nyer jgn lupa teman2 di sisi.. nyehehehe
# posted by Blogger Fr3aK[A]z0iD : 3:21 PM   ingt, slalu aku ingt. aku ingat je. tapi tk buat pape...
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 7:45 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.