Monday, December 25, 2006
لبيك اللهم لبيك

woo, 1st title in Arab.

i don't celebrate christmas. stop giving me those christmas wishes.

let's talk about my life and dreams. a short one.

i'm gonna finish poly soon. february next year, gonna apply for NTU's Double Degree in Computing Science and Business. gonna reserve a place there so if I were to be enlisted to NS, I have a place at U already. After Uni. WORK.MARRY.KIDS.GRANDKIDS.GREATGRANDKIDS.DIE.

well, the die part is not planned by me of course. It can happen anytime. Though, I wish I will die peacefully. While reading or listening to the Quran. Or maybe while doing my prayers.

I plan, I dream. Allah decides it.

timed, 6:01 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.