Sunday, November 12, 2006
ボクの全て:ゲーム、猫、お金

Games, Cats/Kittens and Money.

At least these 3 will always remain as additional part of my live.

games, well i was born as a gamer. HAH. jk, i sux at some games. I always like role-playing games. just to mention a few, my fav game titles are Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. FF has 12 games at the time of posting with FF13 on the way while MGS has up to 3 with the 4th coming out soon to ps3 to conclude the story. With that, my fav game console has to be Sony PS. ps,ps2 or ps3 whatever...I have to get PS3 later when the price starts to drop.

Cats. My defense drop when I see them. Kittens. My heart melts at the sight of them. I just can't stand them, They're so damn cute. I can stare at them the whole day and not get bored. There will be at least one cat/kitten when I have my own house.

Money. There is no denial that money will be important. People are lying to themselves if they hate money. In this world, money can be sum up to everything. Whatever you see in this world is money one way or another. Therefore money is everywhere. It is everywhere for grabs, you just need a method to do it. Something has to be in between you and the money before you can get it. If you see a dollar note lying on the sidewalk, the thing that is between you and the money is your guilty conscious, however small the feeling is. You will feel guilty whether or not you should take it.

以上です。。。

timed, 11:23 PM.
Comments: nope wont feel guiklty of taking the dollar.. but will feel guilty if the money is inside a wallet who i know who it belongs too
# posted by Blogger Fr3aK[A]z0iD : 9:33 AM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.