Thursday, October 19, 2006
メガネ君

Just bought a new specs yesterday. It'll be ready by raya...just in time I guess.

My degree went up from 200+ to 300+......wooo.....

Anw, looking forward to it cos I'm getting tired of the current spec. 3 years lei. In a good way, this is the first time that I make a new one while the current one is still useable.

What am I gonna do with this blog...sigh. no time.. no time..

timed, 12:19 AM.
Comments: slamat hari raye!!!!!!
# posted by Blogger The Professional Hellraiser : 12:52 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.