Monday, September 18, 2006
tomare, tomare, tomare...

I really should stop watching japanese tv shows that i got from the net. If not, my standard for cute and pretty girls will be so high until it's very hard to get my type of woman in sg. Not that sg women arnt pretty or whatsoever. I'm just too picky.

Even with that being said, I cant stop watching jap tv shows. They're just too hilarious. Put at least a smile on my face everyday after a day of work. Now I can understand nearly half of what they're saying without reading the subtitles. Sometime, subtitles cant deliver the exact emotion that they want to deliver.

It's educational, so I won't stop.

timed, 9:06 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.