Thursday, September 21, 2006
shiawase? sou desu yo

still euphoric

After 2 1/2 years in poly, my studying comes to an end since I only have attachment and final year proj left. Therefore, yesterday will be the last exam results with grades for me. Here's the cumulative grades I've achieved for the last 2 1/2 years:

DIST - 3
A - 9
B+ - 7
B - 8
C+ - 4
C - 1

wow...that's alot of As...

Anw, yesterday was such a wonderful day. Apart from my results, one of my fav singer, YUI, just released another single! woot. Listening right now...to sleep

oh yeah, I dreamt yesterday. Another stupid illogical dream but it has been so long since I dreamt anything. haha

timed, 11:17 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.