Oy!
3rd day already.
I have my own workstation a.k.a computer to work on. My supervisor is some high ranking guy, probably one or 2 levels below the head of the department. He's always not around, kinda good in a way. Alway going to meeting or the Fab room, ie: the factory where they manufacture the wafer fab. The cubicle I'm in is divided into two, the smaller portion is where my supervisor is with another guy. The bigger portion is where I am along with 4 other staff. I seat in between two staff, on my right is a woman and my left is a guy. Most of the time I'm alone in the cubicle since the rest either have to go to meeeting or the work line. I didn't mix around with them because as I've said, they are not around most of the time and when they are, they are busy with thier work. Even my supervisor, alwaaaays have somthing to do. Only today that he manage to discuss more about the project I'm suppose to do with me properly. Everyday I need to bear with constant ringing of the phoneSSSS in the office. Oh, before I forget, I'm in the Department of Etching (Process) if that makes any sense to you guys. I arrive work slightly early so far, went for lunch break 5 mins early, finish my lunch 1/2 hr early,went home 10 mins early =D I get no pay for the day if I am on MC or leave. So, cant't afford to do that leisurely. My project is just an imporvement of the software that the previous 2 IAP students did, so kinda easy. One bustop away from work. What else? Oh yeah, no homework...not that I did any when I have school but the feeling of not having it is bliss. HAHAHA
That was one heck of a paragraph there....
timed, 7:54 PM.