Friday, September 01, 2006
Life gets better and better...

My dad will be in Bangkok from til sunday...

Anyway, I'll be starting my attachment next week. The place is SSMC. My allowance, or pay if you want to call it is $600....

........

Six Hundred Singapore Dollars!!! Like, wooohoo!! That is the highest amount a poly student can get for attachment.

So, my attachment will be until 24 Nov. Count 12 weeks starting next wk. That's the duration of it. After that, the following wk, i'll start my final year project. for 12 wks also.

===

I think it would be cool to be born as a twin. I wish I was a twin. It's like to have another you, that would be very cool.

Oh well, can't change that. But I still have a chance to have twin babies! Hahahaha! 2 for 1. hahhaa.

hah

haa...

.......

timed, 2:44 PM.
Comments: Bestnya dapat duit.
# posted by Blogger fika : 9:52 PM   nk mntk blanjek!!! haha.
# posted by Blogger Aidah : 10:14 PM   dpt duit mesti best

mntk blanje je blh...
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 3:52 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.