Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Confession of my dark side

いやああぁぁ~

It comes...it goes...that's what i've been experiencing. This thing---> 恋 or 愛. Ask any Chinese or Japanese what the characters means but people could guess what it is by continuing reading.

so when do I know it realllllllLLLllLyyyYy happens!? I guess it's all instinct. right?

But does that means I change my 気持ち too fast? wouldn't that make me what people call....*gasp* playboy!? No not the magazine, hentai yarou. 'cos I get bored of things that I really wants, and finally gotten it, easily. yeah, very harsh. some people might change thier views of me after finish reading this i guess.

Kinda funny in a way, me, hahaha, playboy. No I'm not one. *Rolling on Floor Laughing Out Loud* dammit.

Then if I'm not one of those people, not that I want to be one, I guess this could only mean one thing: Immaturity. right?

But what if this...change-of-pace-too-fast thingy happens when i'm married too? I wouldn't want that to happen. It'll ruin my whole life plan. k, now I'm selfish.

So maybe I know I finally found one when I finally found one...だと思います。。。

timed, 6:12 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.