Saturday, June 03, 2006
Speshul

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now, why is this ketupat is more speshuler than the rest? 'cos this is the first ketupat that was made by ME!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And, why is this speshuler than the previous one? 'cos this is the 2nd one that was made by ME!!!


I know it's out of season...I have to learn it due to speshul circumstances. Thanks Hazami. I.O.U a big one.

timed, 9:28 PM.
Comments: Dude.
hey we should have a ketupat weaving competition.
i bet that i can weave 'em faster than you. XD
# posted by Blogger The Professional Hellraiser : 1:06 PM   duh~ I just learned it last saturday! tu pon terkial2
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 8:05 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.