Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Microsoft Certified Professional

Microsoft Certified Professional

In Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

....is the exam i'm going to take tmrw. Been preparing for it for the last...umm, 6 weeks I think. Last minute revision yesterday and today. The big thing tmrw.

Actually, it's just like taking an 'O' Level paper. Do the past exam papers constantly and you can pass the exam. The passing mark is 75% if I'm not mistaken and it's all MCQ, Multiple Choice Questions. 100 in all.

So tmrw it is...12 noon.

I'm suppose to feel nervous....Suppose to...

timed, 7:44 PM.
Comments: baca blog aku
# posted by Blogger Farah Umainah : 3:25 PM   tknk
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 11:04 PM   lol, cute sey.
# posted by Blogger fika : 6:32 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.