Friday, June 02, 2006
kinda warm here...

I just realised whenever I talk to girls that I know, blood rush to my face...yeah, you know what I mean. I didn't realised this until recently. That's why I cant keep eye contact when talking to them...If I do, I don't what I'm talking about and what I was doing while talking to them. So, usually, my eyes would stray and look at other things. Kinda rude, yeah, but at least it's better than making a fool out of myself by looking at them. What do you call this? I'm shy in front of girls?I guess so..

timed, 11:03 PM.
Comments: It means that you have the "sir Isa syndrome".
# posted by Blogger fika : 11:17 PM   Lol, I see...now that I think abt it, he did talk that way. haha. A syndrome huh...
# posted by Blogger Chronomaster : 10:01 PM   Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.