Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Wednesday

Wow, the whole Engineering Informatics 3rd year cohort in one big lecture theatre (LTR). I pity the lecturer. Lucky for him, it's only 1 hour.

(currently, i'm downloading this anime using bittorent and whoah, the speed is over 130kb/s, constantly)

Nothing much today. I believe today shld be a tiring day for me. 9am-6pm with only 1hr break at 11pm.

(whoahho, 190kb/s!!)


I get to continue Japanese Language class this sem, thus 3pm-6pm class. The teacher asked me to enter Japanese Speech Contest...

Are you mad!?! I don't do those contests. I don't have confidence in my speech ability. Be it Japanese, Malay, English, Arabic. whatever. I can write, not talk.

Now the japanese class is the only class that have the whole class I am familiar with. Definitely the class I'll have the most fun in.

timed, 11:28 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.