Saturday, April 29, 2006
I'm not me?

I was bored today (not something new..) so I surf through Friendster. I read the testimonials that some of my friends gave me and I want to point out a few things...

"Hes fair and chubby but the chubbiness that he has makes him him." - Saliha
so, there are ppl that told me i'm not chubby anymore...does that make me not me anymore???

"honestly..herman is the cutest boy in our class! hehe..maybe bcoz of his chubbiness n his japanese face.." - Haryanti
...and it also mean I'm not cute anymore (not that I care in the first place, lol)...but do I still have the Japanese face?

"hmmm...agak2nye camne lah rupe dier skrg agaknye? (rambut kott2 dah tukar kuning ala2 Naruto g2 ke...manelah tau kan..." - Khadijah
aku kalerkan rambut btol2 nnt baru tau korg...

"30% Anime Maniac, 30% Gamer, 29% Religion, 10% Study, 1% Girls" - Filzah
no more percentage but in this priority - Religion,Study,Girl,games,anime

oh yes, my fav testimonial so far, LOL:
"The first time I look at Herman during the EI orientation, I was like... 'omg.. so pendiam'.

He hardly spoke to anyone.

I thought he's anti-social." - Shafiqah
well, yeah you can say i'm somewhat an introvert. Don't mix well with new people. Will take a very long time to get to know people unless the other party makes the move first...

So that, my friends, shows you all that I have change...for the better or worse, that is up to my friends to judge me.

timed, 6:29 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.