Friday
I skip today's lesson....
---------------------------------------------
anyway, here's a list of things that i like or like to do. whatever that i can list out:
(in no particular order/preference)
Girls/Women...cos they are the opposite of me.
books
a very gd scifi book
mineral water, not distilled
guitars
details
making up stupid but kinda logical theory
gym
working out my legs whenever possible
my bed
my room
designing
shades of blue
cheese
mee hoon goreng
nasi pattaya
rain, dark grey clouds weather
games
comics
drawing
computer
thinking
ps2
japan anime
japanese culture
japan
japanese language
CARS, cool, sleek, design cars. sports cars
Mercedes SLR McLaren...car
Kawasaki KRR Kips (must be blue)...motorbike
jokes, a very good one eventho its lame.
keep my mouth shut unless i must talk
money
Harry Potter series
Lord of The Ring Trilogy
If you have read each and every single one of these, then I like You. haha.
That's all i can think of. I'm doing this just for the sake of doing.
timed, 10:53 PM.