Staying at home...
When I stay at home, makanan aku tk terjaga. When I'm outside, I eat 3 meals a day. Terbalik kan?
You see, at home, food is lyk evrywhere and you don't need money to get them. So when you see food, you grab it. If it's about controlling myself, I can do that but my mom cooks the food so I have to eat what she cooks. I can eat 3 time a day too at home or when I'm hungry but I have no choice but to eat my mom's cooking which I'm not complaining. The problem is if my mom cooks something that have a high cholestrol level for example, I have to eat that for how many times my stomach is empty for the whole day when I'm at home.
When I'm outside, I need money for food and money is limited. So I have to think twice when buying food outside. Second, I have varieties of food to choose from so I can buy the food that suffice my daily meal intake/energy output. Therefore, for me, eating outside is better.
My ustaz just open my eyes to somthing this morning when I was studying at Pergas. Have you ever see overweight animals
in the WILD? NO! But have you ever seen overweight, fat, obese animals in domestication? YES!
Animals in the wild eat only when they're hungry. They eat only to satisfy thier food and they eat food that can convert for thier daily energy.
Sounds familiar?
Domestic animals is fed by Homo Sapiens. Us. We give them food when they are hungry and also, when they're not hungry. That's why they can become fat. They're too pampered.
Relate this two scenarios with a Human Being. With YOU.
Islam thought us to eat moderately. Not until you're full but enough to have your stomach to digest something. I read an article in the school gym that eating 6 small meals a day is better than 3 big meals a day. Becaus small meals need less energy to digest whereas big meal requires more, common sense. The more energy required to digest your food, the more tired you'll be.
Now why am I talking about food diet?...
'cos I'm hungry right now...-_-'
timed, 8:24 PM.