Sunday, December 11, 2005
Porsche Cayman S

Porsche Cayman S
Porsche Cayman S

I think i'm gonna post pics of my ride (in NFS of cors) until I finish the game. We need some eye candies once in a while in this blog. hehe...

I finally gave it. The way i gave it is not what i imagine but oh well, who cares. Anw, i was thinking of telling her when i am going to give the thing but then...well, it's too early man. I known her lyk only...less than a month or so. And if u're reading this girl...that's the reason i'm delaying my confession. I can't make this kind of desicision with haste. I think u shld have known about it already...at least a hint. remember we're talkin about guys giving too much hints and how i wld just confess if it's too unbearable for me? well, i'm gonna take this a bit slow. not too slow and not too fast. if i'm speaking gibberish and u ppl dont understand, dats ure problem.

wassalam

timed, 7:56 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.