Tuesday, September 13, 2005
2nd year, semester 1 ends in 50 blinks

So exam is one week away. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children in a couple of hours and I...have not started my revision for exams.

Damn you MapleStory. And damn you..me...

Today is the last day of Lab Assisting. Luckily there's at least one person came for free access eventhough it's the study week (aka holiday).

Last week we had to present our Microsoft Access project work which was given to us in week 1 of this seester. 15 weeks were given to us to complete the project and guess what? I finished it in two days...heee...Last minute work of course. Suppose to present it on Thursday, I did the project on Wednesday (thus the reason why i skip training on that day)

Ok ok, without any more delays, I will start my revision...as soon as i settle some things on the net...

bye..

timed, 6:06 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.