Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Rurouni Kenshin, Wandering Kenshin, Samurai X

How's the new banner up there?

...

It is sooo plain. Really, my creative juices weren't flowing properly when I made that. I like the 'Bleach in Blacksuit' one the most.

But anyway, I can't believe I forgot how much I like Rurouni Kenshin (or Samurai X, RK hereafter). Kenshin is just soo cool...Japanese swords are cool. Samurais are cool.

Katana is cool because they are sleek. Razor sharp and sleek. And it wouldnt make the wielder look clumsy, unlike those broadswords. Katana, plus the techniques of wielding it, man...it is just so cool.

Working right now. A couple of weeks left.

And I'm cured! from cough

Bye..

timed, 9:02 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.