Tuesday, August 23, 2005
I'm becoming Gekkou Hayate...


Gekkou Hayate

The thing about this guy is that he coughs often...Cough as in because he is sick and has to cough non-stop. He is strong though. But he was killed eventually because the enemy plays cheat!

So why am I becoming him? I cough. Non-stop. Well, not exactly non-stop. It does stop but once I start to cough once, it will go on with a speed of 1 cough every 3-5mins. It's been going on since my birthday. Which was 2 weeks ago. I dunno what's the reason though. I don't have a fever or anything. It just happen one day.

I just hope that I wouldn't end up like Hayate.

Bye...*cough*


timed, 6:33 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.