Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

I GOT MY HPHBP BOOK!!
I FINISH READING IT!!

I went to the countdown at Borders last saturday. Reached there around 0650. Join Khatim and Hazami in queue. ( bobal melayu ah) Dorg sempat dress up as witch...pakai topi witch.

So around 0730 da dpt belik. $40+...Nasib baik gaji aku msk on fri klw tk, tk dpt belik. Lepas dpt je tros pat situ jgk aku bace. By 2200 dabis bace. Ending die...depressing.

Next week break! Tk saba! nk tido puas2. asik kene bgn pagi je pastu balik malam je...

skrg tngh keje, penat. mate da kuyu. baru pukul 1940, shift abis 2130...haiz..

k ah. bye.

timed, 7:36 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.