Tuesday, June 07, 2005
So sleepy~`

I am in Networking lab. Boring. 4 hours. And I am very sleepy. My eyelids weigh 10 tonnes.

I rock climb last sunday. Indoor rock climbing. It's at Tanjong Pagar, Keppel Building I think. Fun thing to do. Except that I get chest and trapezius aches.

It's a family outing btw. Together with my Uncles and Aunts.

After the climb, we went to Marina South park for picnic and games. (Man, this IP,ARP thing is boooring!!)

Oh yah, Have I mention that I got my PlayStation 2 AKA PS2 already?? OH YEAH!! And this explains my 'AFKness' (Away From Keyboard) I got a couple of games already from our trusted information source ^_^ Paham2 je la.

Bye

timed, 10:21 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.