Saturday, June 18, 2005
Silat IVP

About time I do some post to this blog.

The Silat IVP starts today. But first of all, lemme congratulate our team that perform today for thier wonderful performance. We managed to gold, silver and bronze each for seni. As for tanding, congrats to Dayat, Hafiz and Fauzi ^_^

The tournament will continue for 3 weeks if i;m not mistaken. So all the best for NYP pesilats.
-------------------------------------------------
I always have so many things on my mind to put here but when i do, the computer is not available to me. And when it is, I forgot what to type -_-"
bye

timed, 11:55 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.