Friday, June 24, 2005
King of Dragons

After playing a total of 4 Final Fantasies game series (FF7,FF8,FF9,FF10 excluding FFX-2 cos it didnt have any summoning beast), I have conclude that Bahamut is the best damage maker in the game! Why, I can kill almost any boss with Bahamut alone! But then again, the GF (Guarduan Force) Eden from FF8 can do 5 digits damage. But that's only for one game so it doesnt count.

Here's what I've to say after 50+hours of playing FF10 (and still hvnt finish it!):

<---This means end FF talk for u HTML illiterate

There's a problem posting tag message from my home, so I'm gonna reply here instead. So, Hi to whoever say hi, especially Yuntea. Sorry about the comp. I feel lyk an idiot u know. Went there but cant do anything about it.

Anywho, I'm going bbqing tmrw at Changi. Fr3ak, dorg ajak kau tapi aku ckp kau sch. tapi klw kau nk dtg jgk tepon je. kteorng overnite.

Akhir Kata, Networking is boring.

bye


timed, 1:14 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.