Sunday, May 29, 2005
To school we go..

Still about timetable. Klw aku tk bebual ngan yanti tuari, aku tk sadar tuesday aku tkde break. So it'll be 0800 - 1800...straight. no break.....Let me remind myself that tuesday will always have a bad timetable schedule for me. da la ari tuesday tu ade 4 hr lab. pastu satu hari suntuk blaja. but of cors la lecturer mesti bagi 10 mins break. pastu blh cabut mkn. ^_^

So, school's tmrw. I hvnt buy my lecture notes yet. I didnt feel excited about returning to school this semester. maybe because I spent most of my holidays in school...haha.

bye

timed, 4:36 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.