Sunday, May 01, 2005
Overworked

Am I a workaholic? nah...

I'm the kind of person to take things seriously and have fun at the same time. Though, I'm down with a flu last thurs because of the planning. Overwork. Push myself beyond my limit. The flu's gone now but I still got a sore throat and slight headache.

I was suppose to go to see the friendly between SP an NYP today!! And I forgot about that!! And one of the silat-ist even msg me reminding me to come!! Wonder how it goes...

Speaking about silat, I wonder how many more weeks till I can resume my training. The doctor said to avoid any unncessary(?) stress on my ankle. It's not a pleasant feeling I tell you to have an injured ankle. Lesson to be learn, a sprain ankle is not a slight injury. Seek medical attention ASAP when you get any part of your joints sprained cos I don't and I am suffering.

Break from work on Monday. Proposal still not done so on Tues must have it perfect. It's the last day to hand it to the Director of the school.

Bye

timed, 12:07 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.